Everyday Life

Everyday Life
My peeps in San Fran last summer

Saturday, December 10, 2011

NEW DEVELOPMENTS

IS THAT NOODLE?

WELL HAD TO HAVE A PICK LINE INSERTED AT SUNRISE YESTERDAY
NEED FLUIDS AND NUTRITION-SO HOME HEALTH CARE CAME OUT AND GAVE ME AND TIM OUR FIRST LESSON
I WILL HAVE FLUIDS WITH VITAMINS THEN EASE INTO SOME NUTRITION

THE DRS WANT ME TO BE STRONG ENOUGH TO TAKE MY NEXT DOSE OF YERVOY WHEN THE TIME COMES AND THIS IS THE WAY TO DO IT-

SO IM HOOKED UP TO A BAG THAT YOU CAN CARRY THAT DELIVERS THE FLUIDS OVER 24 HOURS AT A TIME

THIS HAS BEEN A CRAZY WEEK BUT I CAN ALREADY FEELTHE DIFFERENCE WITH FLUIDS.
POOR TIM HAD TO GET UP ALL NIGHT WITH ME TO GET THE FULL BAG TO THE BATHROOM
SO LOOKS LIKE I HAVE MY WEEKEND CUT OUT FOR ME
PEE-PEE-PEE!!
WELL MORE FUN DEALING WITH IV LINES

RANDI

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Randi, you're in my prayers!! I know you're gonna kick that Mel's ass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahoy, Yervoy. My prayers are with you for good results.

    ReplyDelete